The Daggert 1 transcends the competition with double precision ground grooves, thumb control ridges, and an extremely thick blade. This will replace the Desert Dagger in the SOG lineup and it has a bit thicker blade at 0.200 inches (5 mm). The primary edge is plain with a section of serrations along the top edge at the rear.
Other features include:
– An instinctual new handle shape with bold diamond checkering and scored with grip lines
– Signature washer construction that has never before been accomplished with a molded Kraton rubber grip handle
– A proven blade style that is robust with flat ground bevels and precision ground grooves
– Stainless steel sculpted cross guard and pommel (capable of being used as a field hammer)
– Weighted and balanced for perfect control